Do you need a venue to host a meeting or conference, run a sports club or evening class?
Or looking to hold a weekend party, hold a performance, language lesson or just to play sports? We have availability on Saturday afternoon’s and Sundays.
The Castle School has a variety of venues to suit all sorts of needs. These include:
A Conference Room for business meetings or conferences, able to seat up to 15 people. The room comes fully equipped with presentation facilities, and a kitchen nearby.
- The Main Hall with staging, which can seat up to 250 – 300 people, as well as a Drama Hall, capable of seating up to 270.
- An all weather Astro-turf Pitch, suitable for a variety of sports, including Football and Hockey.
- New Sports Hall, suitable for Indoor Cricket, 5-a-side Football, Badminton, Table Tennis, etc.
- Dance Studio, situated within the New Sports Hall, which is suitable for both dance and exercise classes.
- Other indoor sporting venues situated in the Main School, include the Old Sports Hall and the Gym.
Details of hire costs can be found below;
All our facilities can now be booked online with each facility page having detailed information about what we have available. Should you wish to clarify anything, please use the messaging feature available on the facility page.
ALL NEW BOOKINGS WILL NEED TO CONTACT 01454 862145 IN WORKING HOURS, 8:30am - 4:00pm
To check availability and book any facilities please contact the Lettings Co-ordinator on 01454 862145 between 8am – 4:30pm Monday - Thursday and by 4pm on Friday, or email email@example.com
SEPTEMBER 2020 - COVID 19 INSTRUCTIONSYou will find the QR code below on all our facilities. If you are 16 yrs old and over please ensure you and your organisation/group sign in before entering the facility. If you do not have the NHS Covid 19 app downloaded a clipboard will be present for you to complete. Failure to comply will result in you being asked to leave the site and potentially your booking terminated.