Supporting your child throughout year 11
At The Castle School, we aim to support your child throughout year 11, helping them get ready for their important exams while also encouraging them to stay well and healthy.
Our Securing Success in Year 11 evening was held on Wednesday 21 November, and we addressed topics such as revision techniques, staying healthy and maximising your chances of success. You can find the Power-point slides below.
- Concentration assembly presentation
- Securing Success in Year 11 Presentation 2018
- Twenty questions Vision
- Year 11 Blank Revision Timetable Jan Easter
- Year 11 Catch up sessions timetable from Jan 2019
- Year 11 Life Skills Getting started with revision