From September 2018
Click here to view a photo of the PE kit
Click to view the Initially Yours website. It is recommended that all pupils come for a personal fitting of Blazer and (for girls) Kilt/Skirt. As a first purchase, online ordering is not recommended as size is difficult to estimate.
Click to view the Linela website. if you wish to order PE kit please call 01454 615300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jewellery and visible body piercing are not permitted in school for reasons of loss, damage and safety. These exceptions are allowed :-
- one pair of earrings which are small studs or sleepers for pierced ears
- one signet ring
- one wrist watch
- Hair must be of ‘natural’ looking colour with no ‘extreme’ or ‘offensive’ styles
- Students in year 7-9 are not allowed to wear make-up.
- Discreet make-up may be worn in years 10 and 11. All items of student's personal belongings including shoes should be labelled with their name.
The Castle School uniform is smart, practical and cost effective.
As a school we are aware of the following areas (as raised in the DCSF guidelines). In the enforcement of the school uniform policy we will give due consideration to;
- Home to school travel
- Human Rights issues
- Equality and discrimination issues
- Race equality policy
A full copy of the DCSF ‘guidance to schools on school uniform and related policies’ can be accessed from at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/school-uniform.